1. IntroductionThis Website is owned and operated by Kid Startupper. You may access areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Some contents of this Website are provided as an information guide only and do not constitute legal advice. Kid Startupper may make changes to the Website from time to time. Any changes take immediate effect. You should regularly review these Terms for any changes. Your use of the Website after changes have been made will constitute acceptance of the changed Terms. No responsibility is accepted for loss arising from inaccurate or incomplete information, however caused.
2. Intellectual PropertyUnless otherwise indicated, Kid Startupper is the owner of all copyright in material on the Website. The material on the Website may be copied for private use or use within an organisation provided the source of the material is acknowledged and the material is not amended in any way.
3. Service AccessWhile Kid Startupper endeavours to ensure the Website (platform) is normally available 24 hours a day, Kid Startupper shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons outside Kid Startupper’s control.
5. Child UserAny use or access of KidStartupper.com user above the age of 15 or under the age of 8 is prohibited, and certain courses may have additional requirements and/or restrictions. Any Child User, may not register an account for KidStartupper.com without consent and approval from legal parent or guardian. In case of doing so through certain educational organizations or, in certain cases by Educators & Schools that have entered into a relationship directly with KidStartupper.com the legal parent and/or guardian has consented to use of KidStartupper.com. A Child User that begins the registration process without a Parent, Teacher or School User may have the registration process restricted until a Parent, Teacher or School User approves or assumes responsibility for the Child User account. Teachers and schools have the full responsibility to register their students at KidStartupper.com and provide them with a unique username and password.
6. Use of Personal DataThe personal data we collect during registration are names, surnames, email addresses and passwords. Also, each time you visit our website we may log your IP address. We may process your personal data obtained in accordance with the policy in the following ways: For processing licence applications, displaying account balance, website enquiries and managing requests; For managing comments on blog; and To improve our website ensuring content is presented in the most effective manner. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose we will notify you.
7. Links to and from other websitesLinks to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. Kid Startupper has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Kid Startupper therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the following conditions: you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Kid Startupper logo; you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website; you do not in any way imply that Kid Startupper is endorsing any products or services other than its own; you do not misrepresent your relationship with Kid Startupper nor present any false information about Kid Startupper; you do not otherwise use any Kid Startupper trade marks displayed on the Website without express written permission from Kid Startupper; you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
8. DisclaimerSave to the extent required by law, Kid Startupper does not make any warranty or representation that all content on the Website is accurate, complete, or fit for any particular purpose. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kid Startupper on behalf of itself, its directors, employees, agents and other representatives excludes any liability for losses or damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with use of the Website. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, Kid Startupper does not exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence; or fraud; or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. GeneralAny omission by Kid Startupper to exercise its rights under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right unless formally waived in writing by Kid Startupper. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as creating a partnership or joint venture between you and Kid Startupper.
10. Governing Law and JurisdictionIn relation to any dispute arising out of the use of this Website shall users and Kid Startupper agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of E.U.
11. PricingThe payment of the amount for attending the courses in each case is defined by the Kid Startupper educational platform. For students at home: Due to the digital nature of the product no refund is available. For students at school: Due to the digital nature of the product no refund is available after the trial period.
© Kid Startupper Technology Limited. All Rights Reserved for Kid Startupper. School year 2023